December 1, 2020
- Is the world finally ready for William Gaddis’s The Recognitions?
- Here's what the Royal Society of Literature is doing to support writers of color.
- How does the mood of a book influence our relationship to it?
Get the Lithub Daily
- About That Wave of Anti-Racist Bestsellers Over the Summer...November 25, 2020 by Katherine Morgan
- A new library built in honor of Haruki Murakami will open in 2021.November 24, 2020 by Walker Caplan
- Rebecca Solnit: On Not Meeting Nazis HalfwayNovember 19, 2020 by Rebecca Solnit
- Elif Shafak on What It Means to Belong in Many Places at OnceOctober 9, 2020 by Elif Shafak
- Ten Chilling Thrillers to Read During The Coming StormsDecember 1, 2020 by Alice Blanchard
- Five of the Greatest Ambiguous Endings in Crime FictionDecember 1, 2020 by Caz Frear
- Cry Your Own Cry: Why Accra Is the Perfect City for NoirDecember 1, 2020 by Nana-Ama Danquah
- Jane Smiley on Five Zola Novels About ParisDecember 1, 2020
- Ryan Chapman on Maggie Nelson, Martin Amis, and James BaldwinNovember 25, 2020 by Book Marks
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets