April 23, 2021
- How Peter Mark Roget went from ambivalent medical school graduate to thesaurus daddy.
- If you miss small talk, you’re not the only one.
- Alexander Chee offers advice for listening to your inner writer’s voice.
to the Lithub DailyThank you for subscribing!
- 6 Latin American Novels That Changed How We Think of FictionApril 15, 2021 by Bruno Lloret and Ellen Jones
- Leaning into Mystery: On the Inner Life of an Aging Shelter DogApril 13, 2021 by JoAnne Tompkins
- 15 Writing (and Life) Lessons from Finishing Two Novels That Didn't SellApril 13, 2021 by Maria Kuznetsova
- How Depression and Trauma Cast Multigenerational ShadowsApril 13, 2021 by Alex Riley
- Why The Thomas Crown Affair Is a Masterpiece of SurrealismApril 23, 2021 by Sabina Stent
- The Best Reviewed Books of the WeekApril 23, 2021
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets