January 21 – 24, 2020
- Dutch art sleuth Arthur Brand has recovered a stolen 15th century book by the Persian poet Hafez.
- Can reading literature from other countries make us better travelers?
- N.K. Jemisin discusses ambitious worldbuilding, black speculative fiction writers, and more.
- Virtual book clubs, IRL conversations, and more ways to find your new favorite book.
- Tracing Virginia Woolf’s recent influence on fashion.
- On reading Anne Brontë in the context of #MeToo.
- The first trailer for the BBC’s adaptation of Sally Rooney’s Normal People is here.