October 20, 2021
- Colm Tóibín and Kiki Smith in conversation.
- Alex Sujong Laughlin on the myth of the lone creative genius.
- Libraries in Salt Lake County, Utah, are now providing naloxone to anyone who asks.
to the Lithub DailyThank you for subscribing!
- Stanley Tucci Shares His Grandmother’s Famous Tomato Sauce RecipeOctober 13, 2021 by Stanley Tucci
- The 25 Most Iconic Book Covers in HistoryOctober 7, 2021 by Emily Temple
- How an iconic Canadian rock band lured angry teens to the dark arts of Ayn Rand.October 6, 2021 by Jonny Diamond
- How to Deal with Rejection (and Get Revenge) Like Edgar Allan PoeSeptember 30, 2021 by Catherine Baab-Muguira
- Five Great Novels Immersed in Music Scenes and the Lives of MusiciansOctober 20, 2021 by Clea Simon
- Murder in the Stacks: Mysteries That Take Place In BookstoresOctober 20, 2021 by Elizabeth Penney
- Chelsea G. Summers on Anaïs Nin, Dracula, and The Bloody ChamberOctober 20, 2021
- 7 Small Press Favorites from the Republic of Consciousness PrizeOctober 20, 2021 by Lori Feathers
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets