October 26, 2020
- Gary Holcomb and William J. Maxwell discuss the work of Claude McKay.
- On the Virginia Woolf-inspired fashion exhibition at the Met.
- Jeffrey Deaver on reading and loving Saul Bellow, Harper Lee, and Ian Fleming.
- British literary prizes have a long way to go before they can be called equitable.
Get the Lithub Daily
- Sylvia Plath... Nature Writer?October 23, 2020 by Marlena Williams
- You can now read the only surviving full draft of a Jane Austen novel, in her very own handwriting.October 22, 2020 by Aaron Robertson
- Rebecca Solnit on Black Swans, Slim Chances, and the 2020 Presidential ElectionOctober 15, 2020 by Rebecca Solnit
- Andrew Solomon on Mental Health Amid the PandemicOctober 13, 2020 by The Quarantine Tapes
- Western Noir: Smashing Together Two Genres, What Do You Get?October 26, 2020 by Nick Kolakowski
- Rubem Fonseca: Modernist Crime Fiction's Reluctant StarOctober 23, 2020 by Ela Bittencourt
- The First Major Novel of WWII: On Hemingway's For Whom the Bell TollsOctober 21, 2020 by Book Marks
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets