January 22, 2020
- A profile of N.K. Jemisin.
- A journey through the publishing industry, circa the 2010s.
- Namwali Serpell on her process of “unselfconscious creation.”
- Can reading literature from other countries make us better travelers?
Get the Lithub Daily
- Here's Your 2020 Literary Film and TV Adaptation PreviewJanuary 16, 2020 by Emily Temple
- Before Beauty Vlogging, There Were Renaissance 'Books of Secrets'January 15, 2020 by Meghan Racklin
- Lord Byron used to call William Wordsworth “Turdsworth,” and yes, this is a real historical fact.January 14, 2020 by Olivia Rutigliano
- Lit Hub's Most Anticipated Books of 2020January 14, 2020 by Literary Hub
- Your Guide to Not Getting Murdered in a Quaint English VillageJanuary 23, 2020 by Maureen Johnson
- No Such Thing As a Nice Guy: Reading Andrea Dworkin and Watching YouJanuary 22, 2020 by Torrey Crim
- 5 Reviews You Need to Read This WeekJanuary 23, 2020
- A 1958 review of Martin Luther King Jr.'s Stride Toward FreedomJanuary 20, 2020 by Book Marks
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets