October 19, 2020
- Sloane Crosley on Yaddo, getting inspiration at the multiplex. and more.
- The formative friendship between Zora Neale Hurston and Fannie Hurst.
- A look into the independent bookstore in Schomburg Center.
- Viet Thanh Nguyen interviews Adrian Tomine.
Get the Lithub Daily
- Elif Shafak on What It Means to Belong in Many Places at OnceOctober 9, 2020 by Elif Shafak
- Prince Was One of the Loneliest Souls I've Ever MetOctober 8, 2020 by Neal Karlen
- How a Scrap of Papyrus Launched a Reconsideration of Early ChristianityOctober 6, 2020 by Ariel Sabar
- Where Are the Unlikeable Female Characters in Young Adult Fiction?October 6, 2020 by Hayley Krischer
- Edgar Allan Poe and and the Rise of the Modern CityOctober 20, 2020 by Scott Peeples
- The Infamous Deeds and Postmortem Travels of William CorderOctober 20, 2020 by Megan Rosenbloom
- Toronto: Crime Fiction in North America’s Safest CityOctober 19, 2020 by Paul French
- Dina Nayeri on James Salter's Sex Scenes and Hating Moby-DickOctober 14, 2020 by Book Marks
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets