October 21, 2020
- Michelle Pfeiffer on the film adaptation of Patrick deWitt’s French Exit.
- On the new biographies of Malcolm X.
- Kao Kalia Yang on writing the stories of refugees.
- Gone may be the days when climate fiction sounded like fantasy.
Get the Lithub Daily
- Elif Shafak on What It Means to Belong in Many Places at OnceOctober 9, 2020 by Elif Shafak
- Prince Was One of the Loneliest Souls I've Ever MetOctober 8, 2020 by Neal Karlen
- How a Scrap of Papyrus Launched a Reconsideration of Early ChristianityOctober 6, 2020 by Ariel Sabar
- Where Are the Unlikeable Female Characters in Young Adult Fiction?October 6, 2020 by Hayley Krischer
- 'Rebecca' at Eighty: The Women Behind the Hitchcock ClassicOctober 21, 2020 by Christina Lane
- The 50 Best, Worst, and Strangest Draculas of All-Time, RankedOctober 21, 2020 by Olivia Rutigliano
- The Dark Legacy of America's Deadliest Train WreckOctober 21, 2020 by Daco Auffenorde
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets