July 28, 2021
- On the creativity and enduring legacy of Eric Carle.
- Perri Klass on the bygone tradition of (truly terrible) obituary poems.
- Virginie Despentes on the experience of her generation of writers in France.
to the Lithub DailyThank you for subscribing!
- The adaptation of Haruki Murakami's "Drive My Car" just won best screenplay at Cannes.July 22, 2021 by Walker Caplan
- On the Movie That Sparked the Birth of the Formidable Wu-Tang ClanJuly 21, 2021 by S.H. Fernando Jr.
- Conversations with Strangers on a Cross-Country Train RideJuly 19, 2021 by Joe Keohane
- A Brief History of Perfume: Visiting an Archive of Ancient ScentsJuly 19, 2021 by Sarah Everts
- How One Author with Aphantasia Builds Fictional WorldsJuly 28, 2021 by Dea Poirier
- Emily Beyda on Rebecca, Bluets, and Wide Sargasso SeaJuly 26, 2021 by Book Marks
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets