January 18, 2022
- A profile of poet, novelist, and Björk collaborator Sjón.
- Daniel Levin Becker on the rhyme and rhetoric of rap.
- Katy Waldman explores the post-apocalyptic art of Station Eleven.
to the Lithub DailyThank you for subscribing!
- “A Poetic Vision of God.” On an Astounding 1903 Letter by Rainer Maria RilkeJanuary 14, 2022 by History of Literature
- A Personal Catalogue of the World’s Most Storied BookstoresJanuary 12, 2022 by Kerri Maher
- A Glimpse Inside the World’s Most Beautiful LibrariesJanuary 10, 2022 by Georg Ruppelt
- The 6 Self-Help Books That Changed My LifeJanuary 10, 2022 by Radhika Sanghani
- A (Partial) List of YA Mysteries That Crime Readers Will LoveJanuary 18, 2022 by Molly Odintz
- California Son: A Conversation with T. Jefferson ParkerJanuary 18, 2022 by Nancie Clare
- A 1903 Review of Jack London's The Call of the WildJanuary 12, 2022 by Book Marks
- Una Mannion on Wuthering Heights, Frog and Toad, and the Irish ChekovJanuary 10, 2022 by Book Marks
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets