April 12 – 16, 2021
- David Treuer argues for the return of national parks to Native tribes.
- During the 1918 flu pandemic, libraries became vital providers of public health information.
- Sari Botton on learning what it means to miss New York City.
to the Lithub DailyThank you for subscribing!
- On the Years When Jane Austen Couldn't WriteApril 8, 2021 by Hannah K. Chapman, Lauren Burke, & Kaley Bales
- Hook the Reader and Hold Them: Why More Writers Should Study the Lessons of YAApril 8, 2021 by Donna Freitas
- How Tony Soprano Inaugurated a New (and Raw) Version of MasculinityApril 6, 2021 by Susan Bordo
- The Life and Times of “The Most Intelligent Bird in the World"March 30, 2021 by Jonathan Meiburg
- Confessions of a Librarian and Historical Mystery NovelistApril 16, 2021 by Will Thomas
- The Best Reviewed Books of the WeekApril 16, 2021
- "Gross, Grotesque, Gruesome and Horrible Throughout"April 13, 2021 by Book Marks
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets