November 23 – 25, 2020
- Penguin Random House is set to buy Simon & Schuster for $2 billion.
- Leah Hampton on what the American imagination gets wrong about its rural spaces.
- Read an excerpt from Patricia Lockwood’s forthcoming novel.
- Jan Morris, noted historian and travel writer, has died at the age of 94.
- Aysegul Savas on neighborly life during the pandemic.
- Hilton Als on Joan Didion.
- One reason to start journaling: the psychological benefits of writing by hand.
Get the Lithub Daily
- Read Walter Mosley's Incredible Speech From Last Night's National Book AwardsNovember 19, 2020 by Walter Mosley
- Rebecca Solnit: On Not Meeting Nazis HalfwayNovember 19, 2020 by Rebecca Solnit
- Michael J. Fox: When Dealing with Serious Medical Conditions, A Little Laughter HelpsNovember 18, 2020 by Michael J. Fox
- Watch the trailer for Modern Persuasion, a new Jane Austen-based romantic comedy.November 17, 2020 by Walker Caplan
- The End of Things: My Favorite Islands in Crime FictionNovember 25, 2020 by Catriona McPherson
- Which International Thriller Should You Binge This Weekend?November 25, 2020 by Dwyer Murphy
- The 20 Greatest Fall Jackets in the History of Crime FictionNovember 25, 2020 by Dwyer Murphy
- The Best Reviewed Crime Novels of the Month: November 2020November 25, 2020 by CrimeReads
- Why Every Crime Writer Should Know How to Spot a Fake DiamondNovember 25, 2020 by Rosemary Simpson
- November's Best Reviewed Memoirs and BiographiesNovember 25, 2020
- Ryan Chapman on Maggie Nelson, Martin Amis, and James BaldwinNovember 25, 2020 by Book Marks
- November's Best Reviewed Science, Technology, and Nature BooksNovember 25, 2020 by Book Marks
- Five Books That Make You Feel Uncomfortable Under Your SkinNovember 24, 2020 by Jane Ciabattari
- November's Best Reviewed History and Politics BooksNovember 24, 2020 by Book Marks
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets