May 17, 2021
- Alexander Chee recalls important lessons his father taught him.
- Colson Whitehead and Margaret Atwood discuss the challenges of adaptation.
- Joy Lanzendorfer breaks down the problem with the “California dream.”
to the Lithub DailyThank you for subscribing!
- Apparently the Brontës all died so early because they spent their lives drinking graveyard water.May 14, 2021 by Emily Temple
- Private Practice: Toward a Philosophy of Just SittingMay 13, 2021 by Antonia Pont
- On the Power of Fiction: 8 Novels About Little-Known Historical EventsMay 7, 2021 by Chanel Cleeton
- Cross Your Legs, Stretch Your Hymen, Toss Your Ambition: The World According to Early “Marriage Classes”May 4, 2021 by Danielle Dreilinger
- 5 Psychological Thrillers You Should Read This MayMay 14, 2021 by Lisa Levy
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets