January 28, 2020
- On Stephen Joyce, late executor of his grandfather’s estate.
- A look at three new books on “the decline of American greatness.”
- A graphic novel won the Newberry Medal for the first time.
- Jon Baskin explains what it means to “hate literature”.
Get the Lithub Daily
- Here's Your 2020 Literary Film and TV Adaptation PreviewJanuary 16, 2020 by Emily Temple
- Before Beauty Vlogging, There Were Renaissance 'Books of Secrets'January 15, 2020 by Meghan Racklin
- Lord Byron used to call William Wordsworth “Turdsworth,” and yes, this is a real historical fact.January 14, 2020 by Olivia Rutigliano
- Lit Hub's Most Anticipated Books of 2020January 14, 2020 by Literary Hub
- What Authors Can Learn from the Greatest Long Takes in Movie HistoryJanuary 28, 2020 by Nicci French
- Who is Rodney Reed? A Primer on this Texas Death Row CaseJanuary 28, 2020 by Nile Cappello
- Five Books About the Politics of Women’s Bodies in SpaceJanuary 28, 2020
- Librarians for Survivors, Adrienne Maree Brown, and Rupert GilesJanuary 27, 2020 by Book Marks
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets