November 11 – 15, 2019
- Rachel Cusk on Cecilia Paul, Cecily Brown, and what it takes to thrive as a “woman artist.”
- Michael Chabon on writing for Star Trek and his father’s death.
- Isaac Bashevitz Singer wonders: who needs literature?
- David Ulin on Blade Runner.
- How Urban Dictionary is a useful tool for linguists.
Get the Lithub Daily
- On Harriet Tubman's Final Escape MissionNovember 8, 2019 by Erica Armstrong Dunbar
- Ok Billionaire: Why Do the Opinions of 600 Americans Get So Much Airtime?November 6, 2019 by Rebecca Solnit
- The 20 Best Works of Nonfiction of the DecadeNovember 5, 2019 by Emily Temple
- How to Haul a Book Collection Across an OceanNovember 4, 2019 by Connor Harrison
- Crimen Latino: Latin Crime Fiction Is the Genre’s New WaveNovember 15, 2019 by Gabino Iglesias
- 25 Years Later, Reconsidering the Fallout from Heavenly CreaturesNovember 15, 2019 by Nile Cappello
- The Best Reviewed Books of the WeekNovember 15, 2019
- Point/Counterpoint:Erin Morgenstern's The Starless SeaNovember 14, 2019 by Book Marks
- Lydia Kiesling on Iris Murdoch, Jonathan Franzen, and Edith WhartonNovember 13, 2019 by Book Marks
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets