December 1, 2021
- Adrienne Raphel considers Stephen Sondheim’s foundational wordplay.
- On the convergence of writing and skateboarding.
- Isaac Fitzgerald in conversation with Min Jin Lee.
to the Lithub DailyThank you for subscribing!
- In Search of Words for the Most Obscure SorrowsNovember 23, 2021 by John Koenig
- Here are the books Bill Gates thinks you should be reading this holiday season.November 22, 2021 by Emily Temple
- Two By Two: A Reading List of Books That Belong TogetherNovember 22, 2021 by Ian Williams
- Somebody finally fixed the ending of The Giving Tree.November 15, 2021 by Emily Temple
- How to Solve A Murder in Early 19th-Century LondonDecember 1, 2021 by Darcie Wilde
- Garrett M. Graff on Bel Canto, Robert Caro, and Hating Hillbilly ElegyNovember 29, 2021 by Book Marks
- Mina Seçkin on Ferrante, Nabokov, and The Phantom TollboothNovember 24, 2021 by Book Marks
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets