October 26, 2021
- Parul Sehgal considers Amazon and the state of the novel.
- The authors on the Booker Prize shortlist discuss their inspirations.
- Molly Fisk on fiction, truth, and her uncle, John Updike.
to the Lithub DailyThank you for subscribing!
- 8 Great Novels That Take Place Over the Course of a DayOctober 19, 2021 by Sonya Huber
- Check out the original 1851 reviews of Moby-Dick.October 18, 2021 by Book Marks
- Stanley Tucci Shares His Grandmother’s Famous Tomato Sauce RecipeOctober 13, 2021 by Stanley Tucci
- How an iconic Canadian rock band lured angry teens to the dark arts of Ayn Rand.October 6, 2021 by Jonny Diamond
- 9 YA Survival Thrillers To Get Your Heart Pounding This FallOctober 26, 2021 by Rektok Ross
- October's Best History and Politics BooksOctober 26, 2021
- Elaine Feeney on John McGahern, Ralph Ellison, and Black BeautyOctober 25, 2021 by Book Marks
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets