February 18, 2020
- Why we should all be reading more Jenny Diski.
- On fan-fiction in the 18th-century English-speaking world.
- Lauren Groff on climate change’s effect on art.
- Elizabeth Wurtzel and the birth of the feminist disability memoir.
Get the Lithub Daily
- The Graveyard Talks Back: Arundhati Roy on Fiction in the Time of Fake NewsFebruary 12, 2020 by Arundhati Roy
- In case you missed it, here's Margaret Atwood on an electric scooter.February 11, 2020 by Dan Sheehan
- When a Man Took a Joke in a Pepsi Ad Seriously, Chaos EnsuedJanuary 23, 2020 by Matt Parker
- 100 Books That Defined the DecadeDecember 28, 2019 by Emily Temple
- Two Authors Talk Psychological Thrillers, Motherhood, and MaineFebruary 18, 2020 by Mary Kubica
- Counting Down the Greatest Crime Films of All-Time: # 28February 18, 2020 by Otto Penzler
- Five Short Novels that Continue to ShineFebruary 18, 2020
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets