April 15, 2021
- Sari Botton on learning what it means to truly miss New York City.
- Paola Capó-García on the challenges of teaching high school poetry in the age of Zoom.
- During the 1918 flu pandemic, libraries became vital providers of public health information
to the Lithub DailyThank you for subscribing!
- On the Years When Jane Austen Couldn't WriteApril 8, 2021 by Hannah K. Chapman, Lauren Burke, & Kaley Bales
- Hook the Reader and Hold Them: Why More Writers Should Study the Lessons of YAApril 8, 2021 by Donna Freitas
- How Tony Soprano Inaugurated a New (and Raw) Version of MasculinityApril 6, 2021 by Susan Bordo
- The Life and Times of “The Most Intelligent Bird in the World"March 30, 2021 by Jonathan Meiburg
- Why Crime Fiction Needs to Take on the World—and Change ItApril 15, 2021 by Bryan Christy
- Japan's Most Notorious Kidnapping Is Still UnsolvedApril 14, 2021 by Ferdison Cayetano
- 5 Reviews You Need This WeekApril 15, 2021
- "Gross, Grotesque, Gruesome and Horrible Throughout"April 13, 2021 by Book Marks
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets