June 22, 2021
- Terrance Hayes on why Yusef Komunyakaa remains one of our greatest living writers.
- The audiobook industry is grappling with questions about representation and casting.
- Here’s how Ibram X. Kendi chooses justice-oriented books for kids.
- In defense of a messy book collection.
to the Lithub DailyThank you for subscribing!
- Sinéad O’Connor on Discovering Van Morrison in Her Lonely Early Days in LondonJune 14, 2021 by Sinéad O'Connor
- Here's every Pulitzer Prize for Fiction winner of the 21st century.June 11, 2021 by Book Marks
- On the Evolution of Female-Driven Gothic Narratives: A Reading ListJune 11, 2021 by Christine Mangan
- Why Are We All So Obsessed with Genealogy?June 11, 2021 by Libby Copeland
- It's Time for Crime Fiction to Respect Sex WorkersJune 22, 2021 by V. Castro
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets