April 21, 2021
- There’s no shortage of writing about Patricia Highsmith’s fascinating, complicated life—but what was she really like?
- Michelle Zauner discusses her new memoir, her late mother, and the Korean food they both loved.
- On the politics of comp titles in translated literature.
- New books give a look into the history, challenges, and landscape of Mount Everest.
to the Lithub DailyThank you for subscribing!
- 6 Latin American Novels That Changed How We Think of FictionApril 15, 2021 by Bruno Lloret and Ellen Jones
- Leaning into Mystery: On the Inner Life of an Aging Shelter DogApril 13, 2021 by JoAnne Tompkins
- 15 Writing (and Life) Lessons from Finishing Two Novels That Didn't SellApril 13, 2021 by Maria Kuznetsova
- How Depression and Trauma Cast Multigenerational ShadowsApril 13, 2021 by Alex Riley
- Hercule Poirot’s First Appearances on Television and RadioApril 21, 2021 by Mark Aldridge
- The Four Essential Elements to Writing Enduring FictionApril 21, 2021 by D.J. Palmer
- A 1952 Review of The Old Man and the SeaApril 20, 2021
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets