June 16, 2021
- Listen to Maggie Smith in conversation with Hanif Abdurraqib.
- On what a New Federal Writers’ Project could mean for arts infrastructure.
- Alex McElroy considers swimming in strangers’ pools.
to the Lithub DailyThank you for subscribing!
- Sub-literate congressman attempts to mock bestselling journalist, fails miserably.June 9, 2021 by Jonny Diamond
- Audacity, Elegance, and the Vulgarity of Garlic: On My Dinner with Giorgio ArmaniJune 7, 2021 by Alexander Lobrano
- Upcycling Won’t Save of Us From Our Habits of ConsumptionJune 7, 2021 by Larissa Zimberoff
- Together As We Burn: On a Complicated Maternal Bond and Intergenerational LoveJune 3, 2021 by Ashley C. Ford
- Doubles and Second Selves: A Twisted Literary TraditionJune 16, 2021 by Emily Beyda
- Raven Leilani on Sula, The Awakening, and The Snowy DayJune 14, 2021 by Book Marks
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets