April 16, 2021
- On the life of Simone Weil, who was “hard to pin down with any neat, easy label.”
- A brief oral history of the romance genre.
- Craig Morgan Teicher: how the internet has expanded the audience for and accessibility of poetry.
to the Lithub DailyThank you for subscribing!
- On the Years When Jane Austen Couldn't WriteApril 8, 2021 by Hannah K. Chapman, Lauren Burke, & Kaley Bales
- Hook the Reader and Hold Them: Why More Writers Should Study the Lessons of YAApril 8, 2021 by Donna Freitas
- How Tony Soprano Inaugurated a New (and Raw) Version of MasculinityApril 6, 2021 by Susan Bordo
- The Life and Times of “The Most Intelligent Bird in the World"March 30, 2021 by Jonathan Meiburg
- Confessions of a Librarian and Historical Mystery NovelistApril 16, 2021 by Will Thomas
- The Best Reviewed Books of the WeekApril 16, 2021
- "Gross, Grotesque, Gruesome and Horrible Throughout"April 13, 2021 by Book Marks
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets