to the Lithub DailyThank you for subscribing!
- What I Learned While Cataloguing an Entire Library of 19th-Century SchoolbooksNovember 4, 2021 by Kim Beil
- Walt Whitman’s letter to a female admirer is the nicest romantic rejection in history.November 3, 2021 by Walker Caplan
- Marriage Story: On the Volatile Relationship Between Martha Gellhorn and Ernest HemingwayNovember 3, 2021 by Judith Mackrell
- One of the decade’s most censored books has been renamed to support its trans heroine.November 2, 2021 by Walker Caplan
- Mina Seçkin on Ferrante, Nabokov, and The Phantom TollboothNovember 24, 2021
- Reject Tradition and Watch a Crime Drama This ThanksgivingNovember 24, 2021 by Celia Mattison
- Vandalism, Graffiti, and The Art of the Non-BelongersNovember 24, 2021 by M. Steven S.
- 10 Underappreciated American Noirs of the Late 1950s and the 1960sNovember 23, 2021 by Andrew Nette
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets