to the Lithub DailyThank you for subscribing!
- “The Act of Mourning Itself is a Final, Destitute Version of Love.” A Reading List For the GrievingJune 30, 2022 by Sally Oliver
- The Language of Loneliness: Five Books That Reckon With Not BelongingJune 30, 2022 by Paddy Crewe
- In One of Her Last Interviews, Joan Didion Talks to Hari Kunzru About Loss, Blue Nights, and Giving Up the Yellow CorvetteJune 29, 2022 by Hari Kunzru
- A “Chinese Borges” wrote millions of words of fake Russian history on Wikipedia for a decade.June 28, 2022 by Jonny Diamond
- AudioFile's Best Audiobooks of JuneJuly 5, 2022
- 7 Unconventional Women at the Center of Great NovelsJuly 5, 2022 by Louise Hare
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets