Another day, another Extended Universe. Netflix announced today that it had acquired the Roald Dahl Story Company and with it, the author’s entire catalogue. Which means, of course, that we’re entering a golden(?) age of free-wheeling adaptations of some of your most beloved childhood titles.
And being the #content creator that I am, I thought I would get the ball rolling with some programming ideas. Remember, there are no bad ideas in brainstorming or blogging.
• Hillbilly Elegy 2: The Twits
• Dating in a Great Glass Elevator, for Some Reason
• House Hunters: Giant Fruit
• David Attenborough’s Fantastic Mr. Fox
• The Witches, but with a More Nuanced Understanding of How Trauma Engenders Child Consumption
• George’s Marvellous Wellness Elixir
• An Oompa Loompa Christmas Miracle
• Danny, The Champion of the World, but Danny Is Short for DANIELLE. Surprised?
• The Great British Chocolate-and-Morality-Off
• Tidying Up with Matilda Wormwood