December 3, 2020
- Meet Joan Harrison, the forgotten woman behind Hitchcock
- The perfect books for kids who love reading about food.
- England's booksellers talk reopening in the weeks before Christmas.
Get the Lithub Daily
- About That Wave of Anti-Racist Bestsellers Over the Summer...November 25, 2020 by Katherine Morgan
- A new library built in honor of Haruki Murakami will open in 2021.November 24, 2020 by Walker Caplan
- Rebecca Solnit: On Not Meeting Nazis HalfwayNovember 19, 2020 by Rebecca Solnit
- Elif Shafak on What It Means to Belong in Many Places at OnceOctober 9, 2020 by Elif Shafak
- Who gets to be a sympathetic character in The Undoing?December 3, 2020 by Olivia Rutigliano
- Why the Serial Killer Novel Is the New Feminist FictionDecember 3, 2020 by Chelsea G. Summers
- 5 Reviews You Need to Read This WeekDecember 3, 2020
- François Vigneault on Italo Calvino, Ursula K. LeGuin, and the MoominsDecember 2, 2020 by Book Marks
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets