September 28, 2020
- Alyssa Cole says the romance industry reflects “America in miniature.”
- Casey Cep profiles Marilynne Robinson.
- On Elif Batuman’s The Idiot and why art matters at the end of the world.
- The National Portrait Gallery honors women who shaped the past century of American lit.
Get the Lithub Daily
- The greatest job in the literary world is accepting applications again.September 24, 2020 by Dan Sheehan
- Was Abstract Art Actually Invented by a Mid-19th-Century Spiritualist?September 23, 2020 by Jennifer Dasal
- Snapshots Before the War: Saying Goodbye in 1944September 23, 2020 by Paul Hendrickson
- Announcing the National Book Foundation's 5 Under 35 RecipientsSeptember 22, 2020 by Corinne Segal
- What Are the Sexiest Books in Contemporary Crime Fiction? Authors DiscussSeptember 28, 2020 by Lisa Levy
- September's Best Reviewed History and Politics BooksSeptember 28, 2020
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets