July 22, 2019
- A standoff over New Hampshire's poet laureate.
- The new Nancy Drew series will diverge from the books.
- If Ernest Hemingway were a parenting blogger.
- And a contest for Hemingway lookalikes in Key West.
Get the Lithub Daily
- I Found My American Dream at the Public LibraryJuly 12, 2019 by Daniela Petrova
- In Patriarchy No One Can Hear You Scream: Rebecca Solnit on Jeffrey Epstein and the Silencing MachineJuly 10, 2019 by Rebecca Solnit
- Lit Hub’s Most Anticipated Books of 2019, Part 2July 9, 2019 by Literary Hub
- In Cairo, the Garbage Collector Knows EverythingJuly 1, 2019 by Peter Hessler
- Counting Down the Greatest Crime Films of All-Time: #46July 22, 2019 by Otto Penzler
- Patricia Moyes: A Crime Reader's Guide to the ClassicsJuly 19, 2019 by Neil Nyren
- Point/Counterpoint: Chuck Klosterman's Raised in CaptivityJuly 18, 2019 by Book Marks
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets