April 20, 2021
- Judy Blume’s books defined an era, but how do they read today?
- Nadya Agrawal discusses the legacy of Bend It Like Beckham.
- What forces go into determining the length of a novel?
to the Lithub DailyThank you for subscribing!
- 6 Latin American Novels That Changed How We Think of FictionApril 15, 2021 by Bruno Lloret and Ellen Jones
- Leaning into Mystery: On the Inner Life of an Aging Shelter DogApril 13, 2021 by JoAnne Tompkins
- 15 Writing (and Life) Lessons from Finishing Two Novels That Didn't SellApril 13, 2021 by Maria Kuznetsova
- How Depression and Trauma Cast Multigenerational ShadowsApril 13, 2021 by Alex Riley
- Seven Suspenseful Novels That Examine Immigrant IdentityApril 20, 2021 by Zhanna Slor
- A 1952 Review of The Old Man and the SeaApril 20, 2021
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets