Announcing Season 3 of the Storybound Podcast
Featuring Ruth Reichl, Madhuri Vijay, Paul Lisicky, and More!
Storybound is a radio-theater program designed for the podcast age. Hosted by Jude Brewer and with original music composed for each episode, the podcast features the voices of today’s top literary icons reading their essays, poems, and fiction. The first season of the show was featured on Spotify, Spotify, TuneIn, Stitcher, Castbox, Pocket Casts, and Pandora, and was covered in the New York Times, the AV Club, and a dozen other outlets. Season 2 will launch on July 14th.
In each episode of Storybound, listeners will be treated to their favorite authors and writers reading some of their most impactful stories, designed with powerful and immersive sound environments.
Check out the trailer below and subscribe to get updates on season two, launching December 8, 2020:
Season two stories include, but are not limited to:
· Former Editor-in-Chief of Gourmet magazine and food editor of both the New York Times and the Los Angeles Times Ruth Reichl reading a selection of letters to the editor from Thanksgiving issues of Gourmet magazine.
· Pushcart Prize and JCB Prize winning author Madhuri Vijay reading an excerpt from her debut novel The Far Field.
· Senior writer at Wired magazine Andy Greenberg reading an excerpt of his latest critically acclaimed book Sandworm.
· Lambda Literary Award winning author Charlie Jane Anders reading an excerpt from their forthcoming novel Victories Greater Than Death.
· New York Times bestselling novelist Laurie Frankel reading an excerpt from her forthcoming novel One, Two, Three.
· Critically acclaimed debut author Noe Alvarez reading an excerpt from his breathtaking book Spirit Run.
· Critically acclaimed writers Jason Diamond reading an excerpt of his new book The Sprawl.
· Pulitzer Prize-winning culture critic Soraya MacDonald reading an essay from The Undefeated.
· Poet and author Shayla Lawson reading an excerpt from her collection of personal essays This Is Major.
· Guggenheim Fellow Paul Lisicky reading an excerpt from his memoir Later.
· GLAAD Media Award Winner Mark Russell reading an excerpt from his comic Second Coming.
The show is a collaboration between The Podglomerate podcast network and Lit Hub Radio.
Subscribe, listen, and enjoy the engaging stories of literary icons from across the world as we bring you into Storybound. Episodes will begin running weekly on December 3, 2019 and will be available for free on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Podcasts, PocketCasts, iHeartRadio, Pandora, Castbox, or wherever you listen to podcasts.