December 5, 2019
- Jeff VanderMeer on climate change.
- The Edgar Allan Poe House & Museum is Maryland's first “Literary Landmark”.
- 55 great queer books published this year.
- Enjoy a deep dive into Baby Yoda’s linguistics.
Get the Lithub Daily
- The 78 Best Book Covers of 2019November 25, 2019 by Emily Temple
- Hopepunk and Solarpunk: On Climate Narratives That Go Beyond the ApocalypseNovember 22, 2019 by Alyssa Hull
- The 20 Best Novels of the DecadeNovember 19, 2019 by Emily Temple
- Our Experience of Grief is Unique as a FingerprintNovember 15, 2019 by David Kessler
- The Best Live Episodes of Your Favorite True Crime PodcastsDecember 5, 2019 by Emily Stein
- The Art of Interviewing Subjects—And Actually Getting To the TruthDecember 4, 2019 by Tom Rosenstiel
- Elizabeth Hardwick on the Elusive Brilliance of Joan DidionDecember 5, 2019
- 5 Novels in Translation About Political TransformationsDecember 3, 2019 by Jane Ciabattari
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets