September 16 – 20, 2019
- Rimbaud tourism is a cottage industry in the poet’s hometown of Charleville-Mézières.
- A guide to the decades-long familial dispute over John Steinbeck’s estate.
- The US government has filed a lawsuit against Edward Snowden,
- On the writing workshop boom.
- Adam Wilson on the Golden Age of Television, the Age of Peak TV, and you.
- Julian Hawthorne (1846-1934), son of Nathaniel, on his father’s “luminous” writing room and fabled mahogany desk.
Get the Lithub Daily
- Why 'Wichita Lineman' Contains the Greatest Musical Couplet Ever WrittenSeptember 6, 2019 by Dylan Jones
- 14 Writers Choose One Book That Gives Them Hope in a Dark TimeSeptember 6, 2019 by Hay Festival
- The 50 Best One-Star Amazon Reviews of Goodnight MoonSeptember 3, 2019 by Emily Temple
- The Death of Alexander the Great: One of History's Great Unsolved MysteriesAugust 28, 2019 by Anthony Everitt
- Authenticity is the Key for Writing a Compelling SettingSeptember 20, 2019 by P.J. Tracy
- The Most Anticipated Crime Books of 2019: Part IIISeptember 19, 2019 by CrimeReads
- Every 5 Under 35 Honoree EverSeptember 22, 2019
- Point/Counterpoint: Lucy Ellmann's Ducks, NewburyportSeptember 19, 2019 by Book Marks
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets