May 15, 2021
- Newly minted literary agent Kima Jones on finding new works by marginalized writers.
- How much do writers make for their books? A look at the numbers.
- “She’s an albacore around my neck.” A masterclass in malapropisms from The Sopranos.
to the Lithub DailyThank you for subscribing!
- Finally, a movie that proves being good with words will get you laid.May 7, 2021 by Katie Yee
- On the Power of Fiction: 8 Novels About Little-Known Historical EventsMay 7, 2021 by Chanel Cleeton
- Cross Your Legs, Stretch Your Hymen, Toss Your Ambition: The World According to Early “Marriage Classes”May 4, 2021 by Danielle Dreilinger
- Excavating the Life of Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings, Author of an American ClassicApril 30, 2021 by Ann McCutchan
- 5 Psychological Thrillers You Should Read This MayMay 14, 2021 by Lisa Levy
- The Best Reviewed Books of the WeekMay 14, 2021
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets