June 14 – 18, 2021
- Read Kurt Vonnegut’s words for the class of 1994.
- Nicole Rudick looks at the influence of Invisible Man on visual artists, 70 years on.
- On the possibilities of investing in arts infrastructure.
- Elisa Gabbert on a year without strangers.
- What’s behind artists’ and writers’ fascination with soap bubbles?
to the Lithub DailyThank you for subscribing!
- Sinéad O’Connor on Discovering Van Morrison in Her Lonely Early Days in LondonJune 14, 2021 by Sinéad O'Connor
- Here's every Pulitzer Prize for Fiction winner of the 21st century.June 11, 2021 by Book Marks
- On the Evolution of Female-Driven Gothic Narratives: A Reading ListJune 11, 2021 by Christine Mangan
- Why Are We All So Obsessed with Genealogy?June 11, 2021 by Libby Copeland
- The Best Reviewed Books of the WeekJune 18, 2021
- Raven Leilani on Sula, The Awakening, and The Snowy DayJune 14, 2021 by Book Marks
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets