We are seeking a highly organized and motivated full-time, paid, editorial fellow at our New York office. The fellow will be an integral part of a small team, working closely with editors on day-to-day operations. As the fellow must be able to work with us in the office, we will not be considering remote applicants; applicants who are not currently in New York but willing to relocate should explicitly indicate that in their cover letters.
– Assistance maintaining the website
– Engaging on social media platforms
– Organizing and contributing content
– The ability to multitask, a great deal of initiative
– Proficient WordPress, Microsoft, and Adobe skills
– A basic understanding of HTML
– Previous experience representing an organization on social media
– Strong critical reading and writing skills
– Familiarity with contemporary literature and literary publications
This is a paid, full-time position with opportunities for advancement. The fellowship is five months (April through August). To apply, please send a cover letter and resume via e-mail to email@example.com by March 17.